About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, May 14, 2023

The Rosie Project (Don Tillman, #1)The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

An aunt recommended this book because she knows I have a current interest in genetic genealogy, and she wondered if I thought this book "got it right." Asking her to provide a sample was much easier to do than the subterfuge Rosie and Don went thru. Testing and understanding the results are much easier for a family genealogist to understand these days than at the time of publication.
This book is entertaining, and worth reading.

View all my reviews

No comments: