About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, December 27, 2023

A Handbook for New Stoics: How to Thrive in a World Out of Your Control―52 Week-by-Week Lessons (Flexibound) by Massimo Pigliucci (Goodreads Author) My rating:s5 of 5 stars Choose shelves... 2023, read I purchased this book after I watched the Wondrium /Great Courses class called, Think Like a Stoic by the author. I worked through the exercises for more than a year, and I especially stuck with it in 2023. I found the book helpful, and I recommend it if you have an interest in the subject.

No comments: