About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, December 31, 2023

All This Time (Brandywood #1)All This Time by Annabelle McCormack
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I downloaded this to my Nook library from Barnes and Noble's #Free Friday promotion on December 8, 2023.
I recommend it to readers who enjoy contemporary Christmas romance that takes all the stereotypes from a Hallmark movie and makes them so damaged these characters seem to be more like the people that you kinda-know or at least heard about from your friend who enjoys gossip. This story gives you hope they will do better gomg forward because they have learned from some mistakes.


View all my reviews

No comments: