About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Reports from Halloween News from Christy

Host and I had more beggars than usual on Halloween so the last ten kids got packs of cheddar cheese snack crackers instead of candy. I bought more than enough candy but I bought it too early. I snacked on too much of it before Beggars' Night.

Christy writes:
We didn't near the amount of beggars we had last year. Last year we had about 49; this year, it was only 15. Tonight [Nov 1] is the home play-off game forM-U [ the school district that employs Christy]. I won't be going to the game. In the morning [as part of her job with her county juvenile services], I will supervise 2 juveniles for cleanup of the stands for their community service. It will probably be cold then too.
[Her] Dad is leaving Florida tomorrow and heading back home. [Christy's uncle] Paul is just unable to keep going back and forth anymore. [Christy's]Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Paul have put their place up for sale. They went down and cleaned their place out. Dad and Uncle Bob put in cabinets and did other things for Bob's youngest daughter Brenda.

No comments: