About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Killing Floor (Jack Reacher Series, #1)Killing Floor by Lee Child

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is the first Jack Reacher novel. I'm planning to read all of them as they are fun and great entertainment for action-adventure. How can it not be exciting when Jack Reacher is arrested for murder in the first chapter? There are some interesting comments about our society from the character who has found freedom from the military lifestyle into which he was born, raised and made his own career until his services were no longer needed.



View all my reviews

No comments: