About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Echo Burning (Jack Reacher Series, #5)Echo Burning by Lee Child

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


When people ask for my advice, I feel frustrated when they don't take it. I was feeling frustrated when Carmen was not listening to the advice Jack Reacher gave her about getting out from an abusive marriage before her husband was released from prison. Of course, it turns out Lee Child was just setting up another page-turning action thriller.



It is worth the read if you are a fan of this series. It also holds up if you are reading the books out of sequence.



View all my reviews

No comments: