About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Lost EmpireLost Empire by Clive Cussler

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Sam and Remi Fargo took me on so many twists and turns I forgot what treasure they were seeking in the first chapter. Oh yeah, they were just scuba diving in an interesting location in Tanzania. Then they travel the world before they solve the mystery and find two sites for archealogists to dig.

Sam and Remi Fargo remind me of the tv series Hart to Hart, but that comparison really dates me.

I enjoy the history and geography lessons in these books.



View all my reviews

No comments: