About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

How To Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)How To Marry a Millionaire Vampire by Kerrelyn Sparks

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Free Friday selection from B&N

I could have given the author more stars for her writing craft for I like the well-defined supporting characters and I thought she did a good job plotting the story line. I felt prudish for my dislike of her sex scenes which I skipped over. I'll avoid the genre of paranormal romance after reading this book.



View all my reviews

No comments: