About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Runner's Literary Companion: Great Stories and Poems About RunningThe Runner's Literary Companion: Great Stories and Poems About Running by Garth Battista

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Runners will enjoy the stories, excerpts and poetry about running.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

Lone Wolf said...

If you want to read a good book about running, check out: What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami. His fiction is amazing too!


http://www.amazon.com/What-About-Running-Vintage-International/dp/0307389839/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1306295982&sr=8-8

Dee Renee Chesnut said...

Thanks for your recommendation. I enjoyed the audio book version of this about two years ago.