About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag (Flavia de Luce, #2)The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag by Alan Bradley

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was not disappointed in the second novel in the Flavia De Luce series. This eleven-year old detective involves us in yet another mystery in her village and the farms in the area of her ancestral home.
Books in the Flavia de Luce series have been published in 34 countries and 31 languages. There seems to be no excuse for you not to try one.



View all my reviews

No comments: