About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Breakthrough!Breakthrough! by Jon Queijo

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Free Friday from B&N 3-4-11

I like the topic of 10 medical breakthroughs, and this book may help some student with enough information for a report for a class in health or science.
I give it only two stars for I did not enjoy the writing style of the author for it was too repetitive. I think this book could have benefitted from a better editor for his epilogue copied too much from the introduction and body of the book, and this ebook could have benefitted from a better copy editor for I noticed some misspelled homonyms or a word mistranslated from a different font.



View all my reviews

No comments: