About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Obama: The Greatest President in the History of EverythingObama: The Greatest President in the History of Everything by Frank J. Fleming
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This was a free, ebook of humorous content. It is short so it can be read in the length of a commercial break of political announcements, at least for the political announcements here in Ohio eight days before the election. It is my hope there will be no reason to read this after November 7, 2012.

View all my reviews

No comments: