About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Murder is a Piece of Cake (Josie Marcus, Mystery Shopper, #8)Murder is a Piece of Cake by Elaine Viets
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I eagerly anticipated reading this mystery for I have been waiting through several books for Josie Marcus to finally marry Dr. Ted, the attractive veterinarian. I did not need a murder or two to pique my interest in the dialogues and interactions between family members and friends. Yet, this is eighth book in the Josie Marcus, Mystery Shopper series in the amateur sleuth category of the mystery genre; there is going to be a murder. Clues for the prospective victim, the first suspect, and the actual murderer were heavy-handed.
I recommend this book for fans of the series.


View all my reviews

No comments: