About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Paladins of Shannara: The Weapons Master's Choice (Short Story)Paladins of Shannara: The Weapons Master's Choice by Terry Brooks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a 99-cent, 44-page ebook, set in the chronological Shannara series somewhere before The Wishsong of Shannara. Released last month, the timing was close to perfect in my own reading project, the Shannara series in chronological order.

Garet Jax had many stories to tell of his life before he joined Jair Ohmsford's quest in The Wishsong of Shannara, and this story of Lyriana and the warlock Kronswiff is one of them.

I recommend it to fans of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments: