About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Cerebellum: Brain for an Implicit SelfThe Cerebellum: Brain for an Implicit Self by Masao Ito
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I downloaded this as a Free Friday suggestion from a another reader. Another goodreads reviewer suggested this was not for someone expecting a book written for the lay reader and I thought my background in pharmacy would be enough to help me understand the book. It was not. I finished the book by only reading the introductions and summaries of each chapter.
Ito does write better than most continuing education I wade through but it still above my understanding of the subject for this to be enjoyable. This is more for readers who are majoring in the subject.

View all my reviews

No comments: