About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Leaving Everything Most LovedLeaving Everything Most Loved by Jacqueline Winspear
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the tenth Maisie Dobbs book, and I eagerly look forward to each new one. I was not disappointed. Winspear does a good job of creating the atmosphere of 1932 London as she needs the information to bring progress to the story of Maisie's investigation into the murder of an Indian woman and Billie Beale's investigation into the disappearance of a teenaged boy. I enjoy the complexity Winspear gives to the characters.
I recommend this to fans of the series and to first-time readers.

View all my reviews

No comments: