About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Tanequil (High Druid of Shannara, #2)Tanequil by Terry Brooks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the 26th book I read from the chronological order of Shannara, and it is part of a project to read all the Shannara books in our home library.

Tanequil does the job of a second book of a trilogy: it continues the original quest and it raises the stakes and urgency for the quest's completion.

I recommend it for fans of the series. I recommend new readers start elsewhere, at least start with Jarka Ruus, the beginning of the High Druid of Shannara trilogy.

View all my reviews

No comments: