About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, September 12, 2014

A Time to Heal (Quilts of Lancaster County, #2)A Time to Heal by Barbara Cameron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A Time to Heal is the second novel in the "Quilts of Lancaster County" trilogy. The emphasis is no longer on Jenny and Matthew; this is the story of Chris Matlock and Hannah Bontrager. This book needs the first book for without Jenny to vouch for Chris the book could have ended in the first chapter.
I recommend it to readers who enjoyed a Time to Love.

View all my reviews

No comments: