About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Her Restless Heart (Stitches In Time Series #1)Her Restless Heart by Barbara Cameron
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was free when I downloaded it from Barnes and Noble to my Nook library. It is the last book in my Nook library by Barbara Cameron, and maybe I have been reading too many of her books consecutively for her plots and her style has become too predictable to be entertaining for me. It still gets its fourth star for I can recommend it to family and friends who enjoy the Amish-Christian-romance genre.

View all my reviews

No comments: