About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, June 06, 2015

 Evernote: Unleashed! Remember Anything, Accomplish Any Goal, Get More Done (Evernote for Beginners - Your Complete Guide to Mastering Evernote Quickly)Evernote: Unleashed! Remember Anything, Accomplish Any Goal, Get More Done by Jason Bracht
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book was free for a short time from Amazon when I downloaded it to my Kindle for Android app.
I'm glad it was free because I already read Bracht first edition which has the same name but different cover.  Yes, there is still good information.
Buyer beware of books with different covers.


View all my reviews

No comments: