About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, June 21, 2015

 The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and OrganizingThe Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I may not need to put as many clothes into drawers because I have sufficient closet space.  My closets and drawers do look neater.  I felt excited when I found a pair of sunglasses, and I did not have to buy new ones.  I don't know how I will tidy my books because that thought makes me pretty anxious because my Goodreads list shows 868 books on my to-read list.  
I recommend people who read this book check out the many YouTube videos for the KonMari method to get a visual of folding.  I especially like the series by Lavendaire and A Young Mum (She has 23 videoes called KonMari Whole House series.)  


View all my reviews

No comments: