About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Chernobyl Murders (Lazlo Horvath Thriller #1)Chernobyl Murders by Michael Beres
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This ebook was free when I downloaded it to my Nook library from Barnes and Noble in 2012.
"His fiction reflects our age of environmental uncertainty and political treachery."  It was suspenseful, and its antagonist was unlike most in the mysteries I read.
I recommend it for all readers.  


View all my reviews

No comments: