About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, October 30, 2015

Blue Moon over Madagascar: Lilith and the Faeries Series #1Blue Moon over Madagascar: Lilith and the Faeries Series #1 by Cathy A. Corn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I eagerly anticipated reading this book because I enjoyed two other books by this author.

The author creates compelling characters and creates suspense as the reader wonders how it will all come together and all work out. It is inventive for its use of a deus ex machina (fae ex machina?) to resolve the conflict between protagonists and antagonists.

Sometimes the transitions between those scenes with Lilith and Adam and those with either Eileen and George or with William and Arthur are too abrupt. As a reader I prefer to have at least double space or a line with *** followed by a space to let me know the scene changed. I read this ebook on my Nook as a download from Barnes and Noble so I don't know if this formatting problem will occur across all devices.

I recommend it for all readers, especially those who prefer a mystery with their romance.


View all my reviews

No comments: