About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

  Maxwell's SmileMaxwell's Smile by Michele Hauf
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This novella was free from Barnes and Noble when I downloaded it to my Nook library. It is the second in 2012 Harlequin's More than Words series.
The heroines honored by this book are Berni, Romi, Lexi and Marni Barta who founded Kid Flicks, a not-for-profit organization that collects and donates new and gently used kids' DVDs to children's hospitals and pediatric departments across the U.S.
It is a quick and enjoyable read. It makes you consider donating some DVDs.
I recommend it for all readers.



View all my reviews

No comments: