About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, July 09, 2017

Camino IslandCamino Island by John Grisham
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I gave this book to my father for Fathers' Day, and he was disappointed in the book because "there was too much drinking and not being faithful to your wife." A central character does not have to be a paragon of virtue; the character just has to be believable for the narrative to move along.
I liked the book because it held my interest for long periods of time so that I could finish it in 3 days.


View all my reviews

No comments: