About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, July 31, 2017

 Forgiven: The Amish School Shooting, a Mother’s Love, and a Story of Remarkable GraceForgiven: The Amish School Shooting, a Mother’s Love, and a Story of Remarkable Grace by Terri Roberts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was recommended by a friend who lives near this community where the killings occurred. The book is thought-provoking and provides good opportunities for discussions.
Eight suggestions from the author include:
1. Move forward.
2. Think on these things from Philippians 4:8--"What ever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things."
3.Practice forgiveness.
4. Make right choices.
5. Share your story with others.
6. Communicate, communicate, communicate!
7. Pray with thanksgiving.
8. Focus on Eternity.
I recommend it to all readers.


View all my reviews

No comments: