About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

One Second AfterOne Second After by William R. Forstchen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was recommended to me because I read "Lights Out" by Ted Koppel.
This was page-turning and scary, especially with North Korea testing its ICBMs this week. The title comes from the quote by Captain Bill Sanders, "One second after an EMP attack, it will be too late to ask two simple questions: what should we have done to prevent the attack and why didn't we do it?"
I recommend the book to all adult readers.


View all my reviews

No comments: