About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, May 24, 2019

Sketching People: An Urban Sketcher's Manual to Drawing Figures and FacesSketching People: An Urban Sketcher's Manual to Drawing Figures and Faces by Lynne Chapman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

 I bought this book because I completed two courses by this author on Craftsy.com (now Bluprint.com.) I suspected she had much more to teach me.
Art instruction books are aspirational reading for me. This author has so many ideas for practice on each page that sometimes I do not know where to start first. I will add 3 Inktense watercolor pencils in tan, olive, and navy to my sketch kit because I liked how she used those ( P. 28 and 116.)
I recommend this for ideas for practice for any sketcher.


View all my reviews

No comments: