About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, October 28, 2019

Game of Hearts  (Happily Ever After Company, #1)Game of Hearts by Kate Donovan
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This ebook has been in my Nook library since I downloaded it in 2012 when Barnes and Noble offered it for free. It is in a genre of a romance that I often enjoy. It lost a star because the heroine was stubborn when she did not know what the facts were and that made her judgmental. A little bit of that can make this reader not care about the outcome of the story because the reader knows the outcome will be what the heroine wants to believe.


View all my reviews

No comments: