About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Half FinishedHalf Finished by Lauraine Snelling
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read the book after my father was finished with this latest Snelling book.
Sometimes when Snelling gives as much detail to the chores and tasks that modern women do that she does to the chores and tasks of historical women, I can get a bit eager to get on with the story because I am as busy as these characters are. I know that I never would be as good a friend to Ginny as Amalia is.
I may not have unfinished craft projects; but, I do have many books on my to-read shelf and my currently-reading shelf. Thank you, Goodreads for giving me a place celebrate books finished and to hold myself accountable for books already in my home library, for those I borrow from town library, for those I download when they are free, and for the purchases I make.


View all my reviews

No comments: