About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, January 24, 2020

Tinderbox (Flashpoint, #1)Tinderbox by Rachel  Grant
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This ebook was Barnes and Noble's Serial Read selection for January 2020. It is an adventure story set in current time in Djibouti where a paleo-archaeologist gets involved with local and international politics and Green Berets are necessary for security.
I would give it four stars for the adventure story and its likeable characters who show development during this storyline. I took away a star because the sexual scenes are too graphic for this prudish reader.


View all my reviews

No comments: