About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, January 20, 2020

Zentangle 2, Expanded Workbook EditionZentangle 2, Expanded Workbook Edition by Suzanne McNeill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I borrowed this from my local library on the Hoopla app.
There are 40 tangles to practice and combine into zentangles. There are more suggestions for borders since this bok offered suggestions for the use of zentangles in scrapbooks and journals.
The directions are easy to follow.


View all my reviews

No comments: