About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, August 15, 2020

The Clutter Connection: How Your Personality Type Determines Why You Organize the Way You DoThe Clutter Connection: How Your Personality Type Determines Why You Organize the Way You Do by Cassandra Aarssen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I borrowed this ebook on the Hoopla app from my local library after I finished reading Aarssen's Real Life Organizing. Most of the information is the similar.
I like the emphasis she puts on how to live with/compromise with different clutterbugs in the same household or same workplace.
I need the emphasis she puts on overcoming perfectionism in order to get something done and make some progress. I am currently working on finding homes for projects that gained a higher priority during more time at home during a pandemic, and also micro-organizing what had been macro-organized so that non-essential items may be donated or discarded.

View all my reviews

No comments: