About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, August 31, 2020

The HermitageThe Hermitage by Mikhail Piortrovsky
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was purchased at a port side gift shop at St. Petersburg, Russia as a souvenir of our cruise and the two days we had at the Hermitage. The plates of the art works are beautiful and the text is informative. This book was offered in several different languages and we made certain we had the English edition. It is a large and heavy book that I brought home in my backpack because I did not want to lose it. I had to sit the book on a high table to read.

View all my reviews

No comments: