About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, December 07, 2020

Chili Cauldron Curse (Kitchen Witch Mysteries #0.5)Chili Cauldron Curse by Lynn Cahoon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I downloaded this novella as part of Barnes and Noble's #givethanks promotion for Nook books.
It is entertaining, and it introduces new characters in Lynn Cahoon's Kitchen Witch series.
I read it the same period of time that I am reading Barnes and Noble's Dec 2020 Serial Reads which is Wreath Between the Linesby Daryl Wood Gerber as part of his Cookbook Nook Mystery series. The characters are too similar for me to read at the same time without merging their worlds in my imagination.
I'm giving the extra star to Cahoon because this is the one I might recommend to friends.

View all my reviews

No comments: