About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, January 25, 2024

I'll Stop the WorldI'll Stop the World by Lauren Thoman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I downloaded this Kindle book to my Kindle library on March 9, 2023 when It was offered as a First Reads selection.
It seems as if it were written for a YA audience who might enjoy reading about teenage drama that is not their own, who might want to use the device of time travel in order to hope the world will be a better place.

View all my reviews

No comments: