About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, January 29, 2024

Swan LightSwan Light by Phoebe Rowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I downloaded this book when it was offered as a First Reads from my Prime membership, and it was shelved on April 3, 2023.
There are dual timelines to this story, and wondering how these will be connected pulls the reader along.
I recommend it to readers who enjoy books of historical fiction and marine archeology.

View all my reviews

No comments: