About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

The Bequest (The Birch Creek Ranch, #1)The Bequest by B.E. Baker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I started this when it was the Serial Read from Barnes and Noble for January 2024.
I switched to reading this ebook on the Hoopla app from my public library when I wanted to read the next chapter sooner than the Serial Reads timeline. The other reason I switched is my old Nooks do not use the system of scrolling down thru a chapter well: if I shift its position of the Nook, the place often reverts to the top of the page and I have to find my last read sentence again, and again, AND AGAIN. Yes, just easier to read with a library book on the Hoopla app.
I recommend this for readers of contemporary fiction about how these two women adjusted their lifeplans for their families.


View all my reviews

No comments: