About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Designer Dirty Laundry (Style in a Small Town #1)Designer Dirty Laundry by Diane Vallere
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I downloaded this ebook to my Nook library on Feb 4, 2022. It was available on my White Nook when I was on vacation and I chose to read it instead on a different one I planned to download while on vacation.
I am entertained by mysteries of this genre where a spunky heroine thinks she needs to solve a mystery because the cops do not even think there is a murder. If this is a genre you might enjoy, there is a series with this heroine, Samantha Kidd.

View all my reviews

No comments: