About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, February 04, 2024

Winter CottageWinter Cottage by Mary Ellen Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I purchased this Kindle book on May 7, 2023 because I enjoy the books by Mary Ellen Taylor.
Family stories that don't get talked about, and yet those same stories provoke the curiosity of some family members, and readers, who really want to know the rest of the story.
I recommend this book.

View all my reviews

No comments: