About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Eleven years old and still a good reference book

Profiting from Emerging Market Stocks Profiting from Emerging Market Stocks by Mitchell Posner


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
My rating of four stars is based on this book being 11 years old. Much has changed during that time.
This book is worthy of being a reference because it still has many good checklists for information necessary to have before committing your investing funds. One such checklist is for determining political risk and another 5-page checklist is given for selecting emerging market stocks. These checklists may be useful to check the fundamentals of our domestic stocks too.
This book is worth the reading time.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: