About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, December 07, 2009

I read for entertainment

Her Royal Spyness (Her Royal Spyness Mysteries #1) Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I prefer the author's Molly Murphy series to the first book of this series and yet I will read all three books of this series. A too-quick resolution by way of arrest of the villian was the reason I gave this 3 stars instead of my usual 4 or 5 for this author.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: