About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, December 07, 2009

Please read as supplementary material

End the Fed End the Fed by Ron Paul


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I don't know if I can recommend this book to people who have opinions contrary to me without them thinking this book is only Paul's opinion. Paul does seek to educate mis-informed people about the history and consequences of the actions of the Federal Reserve since 1913. Sometimes his logic takes leaps of faith as he tries to prove his point quickly and in simple terms. To those readers who would open this book while holding a contrary opinion, I just ask them to hold this question in their mind, "What if the author is right about this?"

For those readers willing to devote more than 210 pages of reading on this subject please follow this link, my family porch: Lords of Finance for another recommendation.



View all my reviews >>

No comments: