About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Snowfall from Winter Storm of Feb. 5, 2010


Front yard from office
Originally uploaded by hikerdee
Same view phtographed after Feb 5 snowstorm. There was a lot more wet snow and then it drifted with the help of higher speed winds.

Backyard from kitchen window
The backyard from kitchen window

Daugther's tree droops under weight of snow
Our daughter's tree droops under the weight of the snow.

Driveway is clear to the township road
Thanks to husband and a neighbor our driveway is clear to the street which is plowed by the township.

Waiting for Spring
Five weeks and 3 days until Spring

No comments: