About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Step by Step: A Pedestrian Memoir Step by Step: A Pedestrian Memoir by Lawrence Block


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Three stars from me means I enjoyed the book, but I don't know to whom I would recommend it,which is how it might earn its fourth star. My friends and family don't have much interest in my own tales of training and race day stories.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: