About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Monday, February 01, 2010

Hiking Big Bend National Park, 2nd (Regional Hiking Series) Hiking Big Bend National Park, 2nd by Laurence Parent


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Yes, it gets 5 stars because I will recommend it to others and I'm likely to use it again for hikes on future vacations. This book has been on the recommended reading list in most other books for Big Bend National Park.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: