About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Sights in Town

I had not been to town for nearly two weeks, since the first snowfall of Feb 5. News reports had this county under Level 1 and Level 2 snow emergencies during that time. I parked in the municipal parking lot and noticed an obstacle between the lot and the sidewalk. I can always walk around it. I chuckled at the sight of the bike rack by the library; I guess it is for mountain bikes and snowboards. I welcome this sign of Spring.

No comments: