About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Saturday, October 01, 2011

The Race (Isaac Bell, #4)The Race by Clive Cussler

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The Race is entertaining. This is the fourth book in the Isaac Bell series, and new readers should start with The Chase and work your way to this book because there is little information given for recurring supporting characters. Parts of the story were bogged down by the details about the flying machines, the guns and the geography of the US. Sometimes I like this information (because I feel as if I learn something while being entertained), and sometimes too much information broke the fictive dream. The Race is for fans of the series.



View all my reviews

No comments: