About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Sunday, August 05, 2012

High Country Trail: Along the Continental DivideHigh Country Trail: Along the Continental Divide by Michael Robbins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

High Country Trail: Along the Continental Divide is another book from my National Geographic Society shelf.
I have a personal connection to the subject as I have hiked along some of the public trails along the Continental Divide in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, and Colorado. Sometimes the text feels as if another traveler were telling me about his vacation and another photographer were showing me his pictures.
I have not yet hiked in New Mexico, and I think I may have to plan a trip there some day.

View all my reviews

No comments: