About Me

My photo
I'm a reader who enjoys posting comments and recommendations about the books I read. You will not find a synopsis with my recommendations because you can just click on the book title for a link to www.goodreads.com for a synopsis and reviews by other readers. I prefer the 3 Reason format: the reason I chose to read it; the reason I liked (or disliked) the book; and the reason I recommend it.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Montana GundownMontana Gundown by William W. Johnstone
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Johnstone is an author whose work I enjoyed in the past, and it was available immediately to borrow from my new-to-me library app.
Montana Gundown is the well-told story for another adventure of Frank Morgan who is known as The Drifter or as The Last Gunman. It is possible he is The-Next-To-Last Gunman as he encounters Brady Morgan, who claims to be his son, during a range war.
I recommend it to any reader who enjoys books from the cowboy fiction genre and writers such as Zane Gray and Louis L'Amour. This can be enjoyed as your first book by Johnstone or as part of the series.


View all my reviews

No comments: